Thin stacked zipper fin heat sink
stacked fin Heatsinks Definition
Stacked fins are assembled out of individual pieces stamped out of metal sheets, forming a dense interlocked fin array soldered to a copper or aluminum base. Stacked fins allow a wide range of shapes and very long fin blades, and can have heatpipes, heat columns and vapor chambers directly integrated into the fin array. Especially the latter feature has made this technology very popular in Laptops.
· Can be manufactured with higher aspect ratios than folded fins
· Large sizes of both fins and bases are easily accommodated
· Fins and base can be made out of different materials
· Interlocked fin design results in low handling cost
· Allows more complex designs and circular fin arrays
Factory and processing
We are known as one of the leading heat- sinks and relating hardware manufacturers and suppliers in China. Please rest assured to buy our thin stacked zipper fin heat sink, and the customized orders are also welcome. For quotation, welcome to contact our factory.