Skived fin skive fin heat sink
The machining process for skived fin heatsinks uses cutting tools and a controlled slicing technique to manufacture heatsinks from a solid block of aluminum or copper. This process can be used to create heatsinks with thinner blades than are possible with extruded heatsinks. However due to the thin fins of this type of heatsink, greater care must be taken when handling them.
Advantage of Skived Fin Heat Sinks:
· High aspect ratio
· Thin fin
· Low tooling cost
· Easy and inexpensive to prototype
· Ideal thermal connectivity with the heat sink base
· Unidirectional flow
· Single piece construction
· Airflow lengths limited by cutter
· Fin densities 50+ fins per inch
· Fin thickness from .008"
· Aluminum is best material
· High aspect ratios (aluminum)
· Copper is limited in height and pitch, because of the manufacturing process
· No filler material
Our factory and processing
Packaging & Shipping
15-20 days after confirming all inforamtions
Standard export package, we can also accept other requirments from clients.
1.The sample will be shipped by express, like FEDEX, DHL, UPS and EMS.
And the freight should be paid by clients.
2. FOB Shenzhen or HongKong for mass production.
the freight will deal with you for the concrete condition
1.T/T and L/C,Paypal
2.high value sample will be charged, and will be returned to you after
confirming the mass production.
We are known as one of the leading heat- sinks and relating hardware manufacturers and suppliers in China. Please rest assured to buy our Skived Fin Heat Sink, and the customized orders are also welcome. For quotation, welcome to contact our factory.